|Release Date||July 15th, 2020|
|Format||CD, Digital Downlaod|
- Simple is the best
- Whoo (후)
- Stay (두고 왔나 봐요 / Dugo Wassna Bwayo)
- Moisturizing (보습의 중요성 / Boseub-ui Jung-yoseong)
- A Slow Child (느리게 가는 세상 / Eulige Ganeun Sesang)
Background and Release
In late June, rumours spread where Eunji will be releasing her next solo album in July.  On 30th June 2020, Apink's official Twitter uploaded a picture consists of a chair and a muddy beach as background, with the name "Eunji" and a date "2020.07.15". The tweet reads "Jeong Eun Ji NEW LOGO 2020.07.15 18:00".
On 3rd July 2020, Apink's official Twitter released the promotion schedule for the album. The track list was released on 5th July. The first image teaser and album preview were released on 6th July, where pre-order will also be available. 
From 9th July to 13th July, a trailer for each track were released daily,  except track #2 which is the title track. The album track highlight medley will also be released together with the last track trailer.
An album jacket making photo was on 6 pm KST 14 July.  The second MV teaser will be released on 0 am KST 15 July, while the music video and album were released on 6 pm KST. At 10 pm KST, a showcase was held via Melon Live, which is also available on KakaoTV.
On the released day, Eunji went on Facebook live under IdolIssue.  She also raises AWay challenge on her TikTok.  A set of selfie guide are available on Ulike. A cover contest for AWay was annouced via Youtube.  Eunji participate on Vlive Couch Talk on 19 July.  An online concert will beheld via Youtube channel at the end of July. 
The album contains the following :
- Sleeve package (158 x 216 mm)
- Photobook 76p (156 x 216 mm)
- Behind photobook 20p (156 x 216 mm)
- CD-R (1 of 2 version)
- Photocard (1 of 8 version)
- Illustration postcard (1 of 6 versions, 105 x 150 mm)
- Handwritten postcard (First Edition only, 105 x 150 mm)
- Poster (First Edition only)
|To view the Simple gallery, click here.|